Rules and Reguatoins
I acknowledge and agree as follows:
- There are no restrictions on submission eligibility with regard to age or residence. Photographygraphers of all ages and countries of residence are welcome to submit images, unless prohibited by local law.
- All entries must be submitted via the upload module at www.mobilePhotographyawards.com
- Entries are deemed accepted when the sidebar on the right side of your profile page displays the images you have submitted. This means that we have received them successfully.
- Entries will only be accepted once the terms and conditions are agreed to on the Submission Form.
- All prize winners will be notified via email following the judging period. Category winners and Grand Prize and first runner up will be notified by January 31, 2014.
- You assert that you have the right or authorization to submit your images to the Mobile Photographygraphy Awards and that the images submitted are the entrant's original work and do not infringe on any copyrights or any other rights of any third parties.
- You hold the Mobile Photography Awards, its management, judges, subsidiaries, agents, sponsors, vendors, and affiliates harmless from any and all claims of liability resulting from your entry.
- Entrants in all categories hereby grant the Mobile Photographygraphy Awards the right to use their images for promotional purposes - winning images will also be on the gallery tour and will allow the Mobile Photography Awards to sell prints from the exhibition directly to the public with entrant to receive 50% of all MPA profit.
- Entrant retains 100% of the copyright to their images, the Mobile Photography Awards will have no claim to submitted images and will not be able to sell or license said images to anyone at anytime with the exception of the rights granted to sell limited editions at the MPA Gallery Exhbits as outlined in (8) above. You hereby grant the Mobile Photography Awards permission to use your images for promotional purposes, for exhibition at www.mobilePhotographyawards.com, at live events connected with the Mobile Photography Awards and on all affiliated media of the Mobile Photography Awards.
- Submission to the Mobile Photography Awards does not guarantee receipt of any prize. The Mobile Photography Awards cannot be held responsible or liable for losses or damages resulting from not granting prizes or not exhibiting submitted images.
- The Mobile Photography Awards reserves the right to adjust these rules within reason and within accordance with standard practices associated with similar Photographygraphy and art competition endeavors.
- Unless otherwise agreed by the Mobile Photography Awards in writing, prizes will be given to the winning entrants (as identified in the Submission Form) and will be fulfilled approximately 4-6 weeks after the announcements of the winning Photos. Award eligibility is subject to any restrictions or conditions imposed by applicable laws and regulations (international, federal, state or otherwise), and the award recipient is responsible for all applicable taxes, customs, tariffs, insurance and similar charges or costs (if any).
- Entrant agrees to be bound by all terms and conditions of the official competition rules and regulations as established herein. The Mobile Photography Awards reserves the right to extend the competition deadline for any unforeseen reasons if needed. Entry constitutes permission to use winner's name for future promotional and publicity purposes without additional compensation.