Rules and Terms
Rules and Regulations
I acknowledge and agree as follows:
- Photographers of all ages and countries of residence are welcome to submit images. There are no restrictions on submission eligibility unless prohibited by the jurisdiction in which the entrant resides.
- All entries must be submitted via the upload module as found in your profile page hosted by mobilephotoawards.com
- Entries are deemed accepted when your profile page displays the images you have submitted.
- Entries will only be accepted once these rules of entry are agreed to on the Registration Form.
- Entrant asserts that all submitted images have been shot and/or edited (processed with apps) or otherwise created with any and all known mobile phone and tablet devices. No desktop software is permitted. Entries which do not conform to these rules will be disqualified.
- Entrant asserts that you have the right or authorization to submit your images to the Mobile Photography Awards and that the images you submit are your original work and do not infringe on any copyrights or any other rights of any third parties.
- You hold the Mobile Photography Awards and their respective management, judges, subsidiaries, agents, sponsors, vendors, and affiliates harmless from any and all claims of liability resulting from your entry.
- Entrant grants the Mobile Photography Awards and their respective management, subsidiaries, agents, sponsors, vendors, partners and affiliates the right to use submitted images for promotional purposes, to feature or showcase the Mobile Photography Awards.
- Entrant retains 100% of the copyright to their images
- Entry constitutes permission to use entrant’s name and likeness for promotional and publicity purposes.
- The Mobile Photography Awards reserves the right to adjust these rules within reason and within accordance with standard practices associated with similar competitions and open gallery calls.
- Entrant agrees to be bound by all terms and conditions as established herein.