MPA Platinum Sponsors
olloclip is the creator of a collection of beautifully designed easy-to-use mobile lens systems. Like lenses used on larger professional DSLR cameras, olloclip lens systems are designed to provide similar perspectives are are size small enough to fit in a pocket, purse or hand. And because of the award-winning patented design, the lens systems clip on and off your device in seconds with no extra parts like a bulky case or mounting bracket – just the way a mobile photographer would expect it.
Macro Pro Lens
olloclip’s award-winning Macro Pro Lens offers the best optical experience for mobile photographers
by transforming iPhone’s camera into a digital microscope or loupe.
• Macro 7x Get detail-oriented with increased magnification
• Macro 14x See beyond the naked eye and photograph down to a thread on your shirt
• Macro 21x Create the ultimate close up and achieve nearly 100x magnification when combined with iPhone’s digital zoom
Advanced six element optics get in extra close to analyze, document and share beautiful macro photography and videography with edge-to edge clarity instantly and easily. Simply choose the level of optical magnification you want (7x, 14x or 21x) and achieve crisp close-up photos with greater depth of field and less pincushion distortion. Utilize the included InstaFocus™ hoods to naturally collect and diffuse light and facilitate instant focusing. See all the details in industrial, medical and professional photography.
• Advanced six element optics deliver edge-to-edge clarity
• Analyze, document and share beautiful macro photos and video instantly
• Award-winning compact design works seamlessly with no extra parts needed
• Included InstaFocus™ hoods naturally collect and diffuse light and facilitate focusing
• Wearable pendants keep the lens instantly accessible
Take pictures worth 1,000 likes with the perfect social media accessory. The award-winning 4-in-1 Lens for iPhone 6/6s & iPhone 6/6s Plus delivers the most versatile and premium mobile lens experience in a compact, easy-to-use design. It features four advanced optic quick-change lenses (Fisheye, Wide-Angle, Macro 10x & 15x) that weigh in at less than an ounce.
The 4-in-1 Lens enhances your field-of-view beyond iPhone’s built-in camera. The Fisheye and Wide-Angle lenses enable you to capture more – ideal for photographing panoramic landscapes or a snapping a selfie with a group of friends. Access the Macro lenses by unscrewing the Fisheye and Wide-Angle lenses to photograph crisp close-ups and get detail-oriented beyond the naked eye.
Our pocket-sized, award-winning design now works on both front and rear-facing cameras; so you can let your photos and selfies run wild. Plus, it comes with 3 wearable pendants because the best camera is the one that’s always with you.
• 10x Macro
• 15x Macro
• Professional-style lenses give you creative options Lightweight, compact design works on both front and rear-facing cameras
• Switch between lenses in seconds with no extra parts needed
• Precision coated ground glass optics deliver superior clarity
• Wearable pendants keep the lens instantly accessible
• Works with all your favorite photo and video apps
MPA category winners will receive an olloclip lens of their choice along with a custom olloclip quick flip case
Visit olloclip for more information on their innovative and high-quality products.
Picwant is made by professionals of the stock photography industry with over 20 years of experience. Founded in February, 2014, Picwant distributes, commissions and produces photos and videos taken with smartphones. Our commitment is to give mobile photography the glory it deserves.
Clients in the publishing, advertising and internet worlds can search, license and download images and videos from the picwant.com site.
Be a Picker!
Being a Picker, one of our contributors, means you are part of a large community of people from all around the world who use smartphones to publish their content, either stock, news or reportage on picwant.com.
Content on the site is licensed to clients who need material for their projects: publishing, advertising, digital, blogging, anything! If one of your images or videos is downloaded and paid for by a client, you receive a royalty (a percentage of the price being paid). You can also receive our pic-ups (missions) and work on assignment for our clients.
If you are interested in becoming a Picker, just follow these easy steps:
Download the “Picwant – Mobile photos and videos” app
After installing the app, simply register and send us at least 10 items (images, videos or both). We will then evaluate what you send us and if at least 5 are accepted we will send you an email with the link to our contract. Once the contract is signed, your content is immediately published on the website and ready to be searched for and licensed by our clients. And you can proudly say “I’m a Picker!”
Enlight is the superior way to create stunning iPhone art. This comprehensive, beautifully-designed photo editor is powerful and user-friendly—it may just be the last photo app you ever download. Enlight has become the iPhone photographer’s dream app, that’s found the winning combination of traditional image correction and artistic features and creative effects.
Enlight was created by Lightricks, also the founders of the Facetune app. Each of Lightricks’ apps has reached the #1 rank in the paid iOS charts of over 120 countries. Both apps are powered by the LTEngine, a state-of-the-art image processing engine developed for mobile GPUs. Together, Facetune and Enlight have sold over five million paid units and continue to dominate the market for premium creativity apps.
Lightricks was founded in 2013 by five entrepreneurs in order to create the gold standard in content creation tools for mobile. The company was founded on the belief that quality matters; that the capabilities granted by technology to individuals are ramping up; and that powerful technology can make mobile devices as great for content creation as they are for its consumption. Lightricks aims to empower the creator in everyone, and continues to deploy research grade technology to create a lineup of leading mobile creativity tools.
Learn more about what Enlight has to offer:
• Precise & selective control over tone, color, and details
• Built-in masking within every tool allow you to seamlessly blend effects
Analog & Duo Filters
• Reproduce the style of classic cameras and vintage film
• Add light leaks and custom vignetting for a retro feel
An Artist’s Dream
• Apply beautiful painterly effects
• Convert any image to unique street art
• Transform your photos into realistic looking sketches
• Overlay photos to produce a double exposure or surrealistic effect
• Seamlessly merge photos with various blending modes
• Bloat, shrink, or reshape specific objects in the photo
• Linear, mirror, and radial tilt-shift options for creative blur
• Multi-channel curves for ultimate control over image tonality
• Universal masking for precise control over every effect
• Perspective correction and distortion
Black & White Photography
• Create gorgeous monochromatic photos with darkroom-inspired techniques
• Add artistic touches with film intensity, grain and fade
Intelligent Photo Correction
• State-of-the-art noise reduction tool
• Clone/Heal tool allows for seamless removal of defects
• Not finished editing? Auto-save photo sessions, continue later
• Compare your work to the original with before & after
• Choice of export quality (JPEG, PNG or TIFF)
• Real time 16MP editing on iPhone 5 and iPad 3/iPad Mini 2 and above
• Animate your editing sessions to show your workflow
Ready to create superior mobile art?
Download Enlight now on the App Store.
– – –